We offer yard cleanup and outdoor living services to properties in Cedar Mill, OR.
Our crew can handle yard cleanups and construct different outdoor living features.
Cedar Mill, OR, is an unincorporated community in Washington County with a population that is north of 18,600. One of the best places to visit in this area is the Jordan Woods Natural Area, which features a paved, quarter-mile trail and a soft surface trail that both offer great overlooking views of Cedar Mill Creek. Cedar Mill is also located close to the Oregon Zoo, where you can go to see various types of wildlife from around the world!
Our team at J&C Lawn Care is proud to service this great community. We help property owners get the most out of their outdoor living spaces with our comprehensive yard cleanup services. We can also construct various hardscapes like patios, fire pits, seating walls, and more!
Our Yard Cleanup Services Include Spring Cleanups, Fall Cleanups, Blackberry Removal & More
If your yard in Cedar Mill, OR, looks like it needs a pick-me-up, our yard cleanup services are just what you need. Our cleanups include comprehensive services that will restore the pristine appearance of your lawn and landscape and bring back the sparkle to your property!
- Spring Cleanups: This service includes trimming and pruning your shrubs, cleaning up debris and leaves, and mowing your lawn. We will also remove the weeds and blow out leaves and debris from your landscape beds, then reshape them to make them look beautiful again.
- Fall Cleanups: For this service, we will remove leaf piles from your yard, trim your plants, replenish your mulch, mow your grass, and clean up any yard debris lying around.
- Overgrown Cleanups: Our overgrown cleanup service is ideal for foreclosed properties, abandoned buildings, and neglected properties that need some TLC!
- Blackberry Removal: Himalayan blackberries are invasive weeds that have no place on your property. We will remove them from the roots to ensure they don't have any chance of regrowing!
- Ivy Removal: We remove English ivy plants by pulling up the entire plant including the roots to eliminate them completely.
- Leaf Removal: We can remove the leaves on your property to boost your curb appeal and ensure they can't pose any health issues for your turf.
Our Outdoor Living Services
At J&C Lawn Care, we can help you increase the beauty and functionality of your property in Cedar Mill, OR, with our various outdoor living services, which include:
- Fire Pit Installation: We can use a pre-designed kit or build you a custom fire pit from scratch!
- Outdoor Steps Installation: Our team uses high-quality materials like natural stones and concrete pavers to construct outdoor steps so you can more easily navigate areas with different elevations.
- Patio Installation: We can construct a beautiful patio on your property using high-quality materials.
- Retaining Walls: If there is a sloped area on your property in Cedar Mill, OR, we can build a retaining wall using concrete or large stones to create flat, usable space in your yard.
- Seating Walls: We use large natural stones or concrete to construct durable seating walls where your guests can comfortably sit during your gatherings.
- Walkway Installation: We create custom-designed walkways using high-quality materials to ensure they match seamlessly with the rest of your outdoor living space.
Call us today to schedule any of our yard cleanup and outdoor living services!
If you want your property to look well-maintained and inviting, we can help make that happen for you. Our team at J&C Lawn Care offers yard cleanup and outdoor living services to properties in Cedar Mill, OR. We have the expertise and training to get your yard looking beautiful again and create beautiful hardscapes for your outdoor living space. Call us today at (971) 284-2035 to enroll in any of our services!