Comprehensive fall yard cleanups provided in Happy Valley, Troutdale, and nearby cities in the Portland, OR metro area.
We remove leaves and other yard debris from your lawn and landscape beds.
As the fall season begins to wind down into winter, it is important to prepare your lawn and landscape beds for the cooler temperatures and weather. One of the key components of this is a fall yard cleanup, during which we remove yard debris and fallen leaves from the yard.
Our comprehensive fall yard cleanups are provided to residential and commercial properties throughout the Portland, OR metro area, including Happy Valley, Troutdale, Gresham, and nearby cities.
Our fall yard cleanups include leaf removal, landscape trimming, mowing, and more.
We typically begin performing fall yard cleanups once most of the leaves have fallen from the trees, around late October. It is best to get them done before winter weather really hits us with cold temperatures and snowfall. The services included in our fall cleanups are:
- Leaf Removal: This is probably the most important part of your fall cleanup. You never want to let leaves sit on your lawn and landscaping before heading into winter. A layer of leaves can hinder grass and plants from absorbing the nutrients they desperately crave. They need to get as much sun, oxygen, and moisture as possible before entering the winter dormancy period. We blow the leaves into piles on tarps and then haul them away for you.
- Landscape Trimming: We give your plants one last trim before the winter as well to shape them so they will be in top condition once they are ready to grow again in the spring. At this time, we may also perform some perennial cutbacks or winter pruning if it is needed.
- Mulch Replenishment: For some properties, we may recommend winter mulching, as it helps to insulate the soil and plant roots against extreme temperatures. If you did not have your mulch replenished in the spring, then now is the best time to do it.
- Mowing: Your yard will receive its last mow of the year at this time as well as edging, string-trimming, and blowing. This prepares the lawn for winter and ensures it will be at the proper height before going dormant.
- Cleanup of Yard Debris: We remove sticks, branches, twigs, and any other yard debris that may have fallen into your yard or landscape beds over the growing season.
If you would like us to remove leaves from your property more than once, let us know and we will work out a schedule for you.
Ready to schedule your fall yard cleanup and leaf removal? Call us to learn more.
Our fall yard cleanup and leaf removal services are available to residential and commercial properties in Happy Valley, Gresham, Troutdale, and other areas of Portland, OR. Call our company at (971) 284-2035 to learn more and to get on our cleanup schedule before it's too late!